| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Polo in September is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.1 °C (82.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in September is rather sodden. A hearty 265.6mm (10.5in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Polo September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Polo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Polo: