| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Polo in October is really warm at 22.05 °C (71.69 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in October is quite sopping. A sizable 233.1mm (9.2in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Polo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Polo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Polo: