| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Polo in March is warm at 20.45 °C (68.81 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 68.1mm (2.7in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Polo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Polo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Polo: