| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Polo in August is really warm at 22.45 °C (72.41 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in August is rather sodden. A hearty 260.2mm (10.2in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Polo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Polo, Dominican Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Polo: